Monday, February 22, 2010

New Project

Okay, so I just deleted everything I just wrote about!!!!! Very frustrating!!!!!! I am way to tired and boggled to retype it all, so basically, this is my new project moving my parents bedroom into my old one.

My parent's room this morning.

My room after I moved everything out (I have been working on my room for a few weeks know and just had to move the furniture out.)

My parent's room with the top of the bed off, obviously!

KaDee was a little lost, having moved her sleeping space, she didn't know what to do! (I actually found her inside a pillow and pillowcase before I move the bed, it was quite funny... she finds the most odd places to sleep.)
Me having so much FUN!!!

Oh yeah, did I even think to make sure the bed frame would fit down the hall? Oops:) we had to bring it through the kitchen and outside and back inside my room through the sliding door in my room.


The finished project, well mostly because the closet is still full of my stuff, oh and so is the bathroom.... then there is the other room that is going to take a long time to organize. Oh, this is the quilt I made that took me 4 years to finish. It looks pretty cool I must say!

1 comment:

  1. The quilt is beautiful!! Good work moving everything. :)

    ReplyDelete