Friday, July 24, 2009

Summer Fun!

So... I am tanner than I think I have ever been in my life, and that is saying something!!! Just got back of California and chillin on the beaches. Actually, the weather in California was much nicer than it is in Utah... MAN IT'S HOT!!! I got to boogy board for the first time, and when I get the video from Amber I will post it! I still have scratches and scars from face planting and being ripped under the waves, but hey, it was Totally Awsome!!! Cowabunga Cat has found a new sport!

Cali was fun but now it is time to get acclimated back into my life... Nurse stuff, sewing stuff, laundry stuff... take your pic!

Anyways, I will have to include pictures of the dress I made for my cousin Lori. She is going on a mission to Brazil and I made her a temple dress, and barely got it done (mind you we were trying to disappear the blue markings right before she had to leave), well almost done. Done enough for what it was needed for. I love Lori and will miss her tons!!! She will be a great missionary and I can't wait to for her to have wonderful experiences.

Well, I hope to be better at this blog thing, even though school is out, I am still super busy! How does that happen??? I am starting dance this next week... eek! Hopefully I can slim down to fit into an actual leotard some time soon:) I hope to start this blog off by highlighting people in my life, maybe I will start with Lori since she is leaving soon... ha ha ha, some fun pictures to come, ha ha ha...

Oh... I can't forget my HP night!!! Amber, Nicki, and I visited the Utah official premier showing of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, 1201 am on July 15th. It was AWESOME!!! The crowed clapped, whooped, shouted, and cried through the whole thing. The best part was the New Moon preview... shrilly screams the whole time, especially when Jacob appeared with no shirt... Holy Hanna!!! Now, Nicki, you can't tell me that he was not extremely tempting to look at, I mean, come on!!!:) Well, HP was amazing, loved it!!! Can't wait to see it again. Oh, and I did not dress up in my invisibility cloak... I did not feel my friends would appreciate the indecency of it all, maybe next time;) I highly recommend this movie, even though the books are way better, still, I think everyone should give it a try!

P.S. I love pictures!!! So I hope you enjoy.






The dress, actually this is only the mock-up, the finished product to come


Smile Cat!



Draper Temple, Lori's day


"I hope they call me on a mission!" Lori's temple day ( if you really know Lori, you will notice that there is no possible way I can be that close to her height)


Who can beat pedicures, and look, Nicki's toes are not blue!



Eyebrow are made for waxing:) (owwwwwieeeee)


Las Vegas airport layover to San Diego, me trying to fix my stupid luggage!



After the show, wow, are we babes or what!


Harry Potter... Can't you see the excitement on our faces:)












NCLEX passing party


















Emma's wedding!
















The river Julie and I almost
drowned in:)




Brenda (m
y sister in law) and me at Lagoon, in which we were practically wet all day long!









San Diego Temple, beautiful!!!














(Still figuring out this blog stuff and how to post properly)







3 comments:

  1. Super fun pics. Looks like you had a fun vacation. I'm glad you're blogging. Now I can stalk you! HAHAHAHA! Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat!! I'm so glad you're back; it looks like you had tons of fun, too bad I couldn't come :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kat it's your cousin Erin from Iowa just saying hi. Haven't seen you in a very long time. I hope you are doing good.

    ReplyDelete